Skip to the content
- In 2010, DronesVision started the cross-border e-shop “http://DronesVision.net” to support UAS developers around the world.
- In 2014, entered defence system solution projects.
- In 2016, launched SKYNET Anti-drone System, now widely developed by most military units.
- “In 2017, SKYNET Anti-drone System were provided to Saudi Arabian Ministry of Defence to fight against drone bombs from Yemen rebels, to protect Patriot Missile compounds, and oil fields. In the meantime, the long-term reconnaissance rotor TR-1 started (currently named TR-2).”
- In 2018, the development of the armed drone AR-1 was started. The live-fire shooting test of AR-1was successfully completed.
- “In 2019, AR-1 obtained the invention patent of remote firing controller, and can mount counter drone system to suppress and chase intruding drones. We acomplished our vision to develop Drone-to-Drone (D2D) application models with UAV and counter drone system.”