• The education drone is designed for a foldable six-rotor drone. The width of the drone is reduced by 60% after folding. The drone has a specially designed backpack for easy carrying and rapid deployment.
|Axial span||820 mm|
|Flight time||20 minutes|
|Dimension||Folded Dimensions (without proprllers) 654mm(L) x 342 mm(W) x 210mm(H)|
Unfolded Dimensions (without proprllers) 765mm(L) x 867 mm(W) x 210mm(H)
- NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2 gives you exceptional speed
- and power-efficiency in an embedded AI computing
- device. This supercomputer-on-a-module brings true
- AI computing at the edge with an NVIDIA Pascal™
- GPU, up to 8 GB of memory, 59.7 GB/s of memory
- bandwidth, and a wide range of standard hardware
- interfaces that offer the perfect fit for a variety of
- products and form factors.
- Amiable for compute-intensive and low-power envelope AI
- applications in ultra-small form factor.
- Support extended temperature -20°C to 70°C
- Composite CPU includes dual-core Nvidia Denver 2 and quad-core ARM Cortex-A57.
- New Nvidia Pascal architecture with TX2 and Nvidia TEGRA X2 processors.
- Suitable for smart cameras, robots, drones, industrial inspection, mobile medical and deep .
- The NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier NX™ Developer Kit includes a power-efficient, compact Jetson Xavier NX module for AI edge devices. It benefits from new cloud-native support, and accelerates the NVIDIA software stack in as little as 10 W with more than 10x the performance of its widely adopted predecessor Jetson TX2.
- For intelligent machine OEMs, start-ups and AI application developers who want to create breakthrough products, the Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit delivers the capability to develop and test power-efficient, small form factor solutions with accurate, multi-modal AI inference.
- Integrated remote control, data transmission and dual-channel digital image transmission
functions to improve the bulky and poor portability of traditional large-scale ground station
|Weight||516g （With antenna）|
|Dimension||217mm x 106.5mm x 31mm（Without antenna and joystick）|
|Display||5.46inch , 1080P, touch screen|
|Fight Distance||5+ km （Open space without shelter, no disturbance）|
|Storage||LPDDR3：2GB，eMMC：4GB （Available expansion capacity 128GB）|
|Transmission||BT/WiFi/GPS，2.4G image transmission|
QGroundControl provides full flight control and vehicle setup for PX4 or ArduPilot powered vehicles. It provides easy and straightforward usage for beginners, while still delivering high end feature support for experienced users.
- Full setup/configuration of ArduPilot and PX4 Pro powered vehicles.
- Flight support for vehicles running PX4 and ArduPilot (or any other autopilot that communicates using the MAVLink protocol).
- Mission planning for autonomous flight.
- Flight map display showing vehicle position, flight track, waypoints and vehicle instruments.
- Video streaming with instrument display overlays.
- Support for managing multiple vehicles.
- QGC runs on Windows, OS X, Linux platforms, iOS and Android devices.